|Vacature van:||De L'Europe|
|Locatie:||1012 CP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland|
|Type horeca bedrijf:||Hotel|
The Assistant Front Office Manager is responsible for supporting the Director of Rooms, with directing the employees and the coordination of duties within the department with a special focus on Night Duties. With the objective to optimize guest satisfaction and to reach the best financial results in the most efficient manner possible.
1 Coordinating and executing duties Front Office
- Solving questions with regards to reservations and acting as a contact person of guests.
- Giving directions and instructions to employees of the department.
- Ensuring and implementing an optimal work schedule with taken an efficient execution of the duties and payroll costs into consideration.
- Taking measures with hazardous situations, like warning the guests and internal/external persons.
- Executing standard duties within the department as described in the job profile of the Receptionist.
- Replacing the Director of Rooms in his/her absence.
- Coordinating Front Office divisions such as Concierge, Doorman, Operator, Guest Relations, Receptionists, etc.
- Providing correct information to other departments.
2 Directing staff Front Office
- Taking care of the division of tasks and ensuring if the tasks are being properly executed within the department.
- Taking care of and being part of the daily briefing and periodic meetings.
- Instructing, training and coaching of new staff.
- Implementing the relevant Human Resources policies of the organization (eg absenteeism, recruitment and selection).
- Conducting performance interviews with employees of the department in conjunction with the Director of Rooms.
- Giving proposals concerning development and training needs within the department and aligning it with the Director of Rooms.
- Defining cooperation and execution of duties.
- Taking care of a proper hour registration.
- Complying with the regulations concerning safety, health and safety (Arbo), HACCP and work- and presentation methods.
3. Coordinating and executing Front Office duties during the night
- Responsible for managing all telephone operator duties, taking care of room service, solving small technical problems,
- Reviewing night procedures to assure that they are effective,
- Liaise with the Finance Department to find the best working way,
- Processing and checking cash audits, taking care of back-ups, the financial day closing/night audits and taking care of the night reports.
- Taking measures with hazardous situations, like warning the guests and other internal/external persons.
- Ensuring safety in and around the hotel, taking actions during emergencies and taking measures by using appropriate procedures.
- Assisting the guests in an emergency.
- Taking a leading role and representing the General Manager and other executives in their absence.
- Ensuring that all guests’ complaints are immediately taken care of.
4. Increasing guest satisfaction by communicating with the (VIP) guests.
- Establishing VIP lists and communicating daily changes to the concerning departments.
- Keeping track of VIP’s stays, both proactive and reactive. Keeping in contact with the guests during their stay.
- Establishing, implement and execute the VIP policy, determine the actions for the VIP guests, taking care of a good coordination between the concerning departments.
- Observing and keeping track of related information, like birthdays, preferences, important happenings, etc. and to translate this to a personal approach.
- Taking care of the alignment of the personal wishes of the guests by informing the concerning departments.
- Taking care of complaints of the guests.
- Keeping track of compliments and complaints on a monthly basis. Coordinate these with the concerning departments.
- Taking care of the general guest communication during their stay.
- Taking every opportunity to exceed guest satisfaction.
- Keeping track of the “wow” experiences of guests, in order to motivate staff to always offer the highest possible service.
- Keeping track and distribute room amenities and gift assortment.
- Planning and taking care of an excellent execution of pre arrival calls.
5. Observing/implementing improving points with regards to the guest process.
- The writing down of identified issues and devising actions to bring guest satisfaction to an even higher level.
- Coordinating the tasks which need to be executed, to improve the guest experience and aligning this with the concerning departments.
- Executing checks of the (VIP) rooms and following up deficiencies by aligning it with the responsible department.
- Communicating with the Sales department with regards to the sales activities.
- Optimizing the cooperation with concierges, , Sales and housekeeping.
- Ensure a high standard of personal care, including hygiene, behaviour, clothing, uniforms and appearance.
- At all times comply with the hotel brand standards by following the correct procedures.
- At all times comply with the Green Key rules.
- Having control on Financial tasks of the Front Office and correcting and supporting it when necessary.
Education: Hoge Hotelschool/Middelbare hotelschool
Experience: Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience as Senior Receptionist or Supervisor. Experience in 5 star hotels is a must.
Other: Needs to be very social and needs to have strong communication skills. Is able to speak and write in Dutch and English.
De L’Europe offers the following conditions:
– Salary according to cao
– Working with materials of the highest quality
– Group health insurance and gap insurance wga
– Extensive training opportunities
– Anniversaries, employee of the quarter / year
– If applicable travel expenses
– Several staff discounts
Originally built in 1896, De L’Europe is located in the heart of Amsterdam overlooking the beautiful Amstel River and in the shadow of the historic Munt Tower. Synonymous with refined taste and classical elegance, De L’Europe is acknowledged as one of Amsterdam’s finest hotels. Working as Assistant Front Office Manager at De L’Europe, means working at one of the best Leading Hotels of the World. We offer a dynamic work environment and we are always aiming for improvement and perfection. This creates for the position Assistant Front Office Manager many opportunities for personal development, innovation and growth.
Are you the talent that can bring our level of service to the top and would you like to work as a Assistant Front Office Manager in a young and motivated team? Please send your CV and maybe we can welcome you soon in our team.
|Adres:||Nieuwe Doelenstraat 2-14
1012 CP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Sollicitatie gaat direct naar het De L'EuropeSolliciteer
Stuur je brief met C.V. naar:
Nieuwe Doelenstraat 2-14, 1012 CP Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
U kunt direct contact opnemen met dit bedrijf.