- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Standplaats: Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Totaal aantal medewerkers: 0
- Dienstverband: Parttime baan, Bijbaan
- Functie categorie: Bediening, bar, F&B
- Referentie nr: 17329
- Geplaatst op: 15-08-2017
Hilton Schiphol is recruiting a Bartender to complete our Bar team! Are you passionate about beverages and looking for a parttime job in an inspiring and dynamic environment? Apply now!
We are looking for an outgoing, creative Bartender who has great knowledge and passion for gin, jenever, cocktails, spirits and coffee. Are you the extravagant person that we are looking for?What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brands reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because its with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
As a Bartender, you are responsible for the operations of the bar to deliver an excellent Guest experience. A Bartender would be required to create cocktails and other beverages and to entertain our guests. Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure a consistent and convincing standard of service and maintain all the service standards (Brands Service Standards) and Hilton Policies
- Responsible for ensuring that the service sequence runs as defined by the Bar Manager
- Ensure operational knowledge of all outlets
- Ensure tables receive their drinks and food as requested
- Handle guest complaints
- Constant promotion of additional sales
- Create and service (non) alcoholic beverages
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of beverages (incl. wines, spirits and cocktails), especially in regards to gin & jenever and barista skills
- Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served in the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented
- Be environmentally aware
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Bartender serving Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills and values that follow:
- Previous Bar experience
- Strong knowledge of (hotel) bar environments
- Strong knowledge of beverages, cocktails and spirits
- Mixology background
- Creative barista skills
- Outgoing and warm personality
- Exceptional communication skills
- Positive and outgoing attitude and natural motivator
- Able to think out of the box and be creative
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Fluent in the English language, speaking and writing
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Availablility to work during the evening (especially Thursday evening).
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Fluent in the Dutch language, speaking
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will be able to enroll in the GO Hilton program which offers reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus F&B discounts at Hilton hotels in The Netherlands. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would benefit from working for a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Bedrijf: Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Contact persoon / afdeling: Stan van Gompel
- Adres: Schiphol Boulevard 701
1118 BN Luchthaven Schiphol, Noord-Holland
- Telefoonnummer: + 31 (0)20 710 4046
- Website: http://www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers