Algemene informatie ''Mentoring today creates leaders tomorrow.''
As a Food & Beverage Management Trainee you will supervise the Food and Beverage Operations in an efficient and responsible way. You will be the contact person for our guests and associates during service periods by being highly visible in the public areas. You will operate by using Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOP and LSOP), recipes and procedures as set down in the Associate Handbook. Additionally, you will work on several administrative tasks and projects. During your internship you will be working in the different Food & Beverage outlets like our specialty restaurant Midtown Grill, our bar and lounge Sorel's, our room service and our M Club Lounge. Who are you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- A last year student of Hospitality Management;
- An accurate and organized worker;
- A person with responsibility and passionate about the hospitality industry;
- A social person with great communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch. What do we have to offer?
- Participation in our (class room) training sessions;
- Discount on room rates in all Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
- Discount on Food & Beverage in all Marriott Hotels worldwide;
- Free use of our Health Club;
- Free meals in our Staff Cafeteria;
- Many social- and sport activities with your colleagues.